Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Spring is here and love grows

Remember when you were young and in love?
Ok, well remember when you were old and in love?
lol... or no matter what age, remember when you were in love?

I'm talking fresh in love... in the oozes of brand new love... maybe love not yet declared, but that exquisite feeling of butterflies and gasping breath?

All I have to do is watch my son and his new girlfriend Lyric to see it...


Yep, these two kids are thick in it and it is quite lovely to watch bloom.


So here's to these two
and here's to all the new lovers in our world...
whoever they may be...
wherever they may be...
no matter what age they may be...
we lift our glasses high to you
and share a toast
exclaiming,

"Love is a many splendid thing!"



Now, tonight was Indian flavor! Oh yeah, chicken masala, chickpeas and curry, spinach & cheese (forget the official name), nan, and salad. Was a yummy good dinner. 


And the fellowship was grrrrEAT! 


Even Mari got in on the fun.
The super duper fun.
Okay, so by now I think you realize I'm just not in the mood this week to blog!  Don't take it as a bad sign, cuz next week I'm gonna blog something personal. And maybe you'll enjoy it more... I waited too long tonight to do this and my eyes are falling, but staying true to my word, here it is. Stay tuned for another week of Tuesdays This Year next Tuesday hahahaha


Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment