Monday, May 19, 2014

When the invitation came...


it came as a beautiful flower expanding and blossoming in my mind and my heart, an invitation that expanded quickly throughout my entire body, manifesting within a two week period of time.

"Kisma, can you come to the Nederlands for the Youngster's Spring Camp?" asked Joanne.

"YES!" this was my immediate reply. I did not even need to think about it. The impulse shot through me in those moments of complete certainty we have when knowing it IS what we want, need, and fully support happening in our life. 

Even though I had not yet discussed it with my family, even when I was uncertain where the funds would come from AND before I knew my passport had expired in 2013, I asked for the dates and Joanne replied, "Can you be here around April 24 or 25th? The camp is the 29th April to 3rd May."

I had just two days over two weeks to make this happen. lol


Did it! But of course I did! The plane lifted into the sky late afternoon on the 24th of April. Eleven hours later I arrived, tired but extremely excited at Dusseldorf Airport, took the train to Arnhem where Joanne picked me up.



And 40 minutes later I arrived at her home that would become my home also for the next three weeks. Tell me, wouldn't you be thrilled to stay in this home for three weeks too?





I know! right?!!! Home Sweet Home! A little piece of heaven I can to eat, sleep, laugh, dance, play, cry, and just be in. *whispers: "Thank you!"*

The gardens surrounding the house were simply full of elementals and fairies!




By the way, this is just the front gardens. The back gardens I'll show in another blog as they are simply spectacular! 

Well, the jet-lag is hitting me and I'm needing a little nap... so so so, I'll pause here for a bit, and continue later today or tomorrow.





Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful trip, Kisma! Thanks for sharing those wonderful pictures. As with your family, I'm sure, glad you're home safe and sound.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sherry... I love that you always comment.

    ReplyDelete