Sunday, June 8, 2014

THE MAGIC EYE OF JO

Hello my friends,

Well, I'd like you to meet yet another incredible youngster I met in Holland.


Jo von Nuding

So mostly what I really want to say is this guy is a hybrid star child. He's very serious for such a young age because he gets things that most adults don't even see or understand. He's direct (sometimes brutally :-) ), but he's got the most infectious laugh (when he laughs) that lightens the entire room.

And his eyes... beautiful eyes... see close and far away things that most of us just don't bother to take the time to notice.

(Jo, I know this is probably embarrassing you, but I don't care :-P  -- you can't tell me to get out of the room now! lol  By the way, he makes GREAT sandwiches.)

I look forward to the day I can welcome him in my home. 

Ok, so, here's a silly little imovie trailer about you, Jo. It's not the best quality, and you'll hate the way some things look, but, I did it for you, cuz I loves ya!  lol

For Jo:



... next blog, yep, will still be about Holland. lol
So, stay tuned...

Have a GREAT weekend (and for those of you in Norway, rock our world!)


OH... P.S. one day Jo will be a famous photographer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment