Thursday, May 29, 2014

A Young Master

Ralf van der Duin

This is Ralf, my babyface, sweethearted, sensitive, incredibly intuitive Dutch son. lol  (Sorry Ralf if I embarrass you in this blog, it's not intentional, I'm just being honest.)

I first met Ralf in Costa Mesa, California during an introduction gathering to Healing Arts Basic & Advanced training on March 16th. He was one of three facilitators there, and the youngest; in fact, he was the youngest person in attendance and in many ways he had more wisdom than many of the older individuals in attendance. Ralf was a frequency all his own and one worth reckoning with.

From the moment I met Ralf, I felt connected with him. I knew him. He was instantly recognized as being family! His warmness radiated. Though that first time we had very little interaction, I watched him, witnessing his uncanny ability to intuit each situation and know exactly what was needed.

When I saw him again, two weeks later, at the Healing Arts~Liquid Light Frequencies Basic & Advanced Training in Pacific Palisades, during those four days I got to know him and interact with him on a more personal level; it was then, that our journey truly began.

And then again, two weeks later, while in Holland, our relationship became cemented in this lifetime through all lifetimes (past and future), and I have no doubt Ralf and I have and will continue to always know and love one another.

Ralf is a son and a brother and a father, a mother, a daughter, a sister... he is all these to me and more, he is "family" and always has been.

For those of us who have the opportunity to experience and know him, we are blessed.

To you, Ralf, what more can I say, except... "I love you my sweetie-pie!"  For all the incredible video work you do, for all the incredible work you do on www.healingarts.nl  and www.starglobalfamily.com ...

THIS ONES for YOU!


This is RALF van der DUIN!

With love,
Kisma

... the Holland Journey blog posts will continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment