Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Today is Wednesday

Day late, but not a dollar short...
abundance affirmed
I AM my reality!

:))

Okay, I am so tired after an incredible day spent with some fabulous folks from around the world (Netherlands, Costa Rica, Texas, Wisconsin, California, I've forgotten the other places...) but a room filled with lovely lovely people up in Pacific Palisades.... so so so I reserve the right to write about this week next week BECAUSE I return back up there on Friday and stay until Sunday and I am head-over-hills in ecstatic state right now and need to climb into bed and melt into the dreamtime to allo this incredible vibrational frequency I am in to gently ground into my reality...

So this week, all I can share is this wonderful video, please do give it your full attention, you'll be happy, you'll feel good, you'll want to feel exactly what I'm feeling, ... please put your headphones on, turn up the volume, light a candle and push the play button...



A shout out to Andrew *winks*

Until next blog,
  make each day a light filled day!
                 Kisma


No comments:

Post a Comment